Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hairied

How do I not notice I am wrinkly until AFTER I leave the house?!?! It's not I like don't have mirrors in my house! And I look in them, I really do! I even ask Mark if I look ok. So then HOW do I get to work and look like such a mess!!!?!?!

~~~


In other news, I got my hair cut last night!!! Yay! Short again, I like it short, who knew? And I got some color!!! I had her do 6 foils on the top of my head in a pretty cherry hard candy red. Fun!! She avoided the bright blonde streaks I already have and just did some low lighting. This is the first time I have ever had my hair colored, it feels like a right of passage or some such.

I think next time I will do the same amount fo color, just the 6 foils on top, but try a more golden red color. The red I have now is neat, but I would like something a little more subtle and natural looking. So I will try something with less of a blue tone and try more red/yellow tone. I may end up looking like Carrot Top. ... meh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Arbitrarily Opinionated | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates