Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just Another Evening


I'm sitting at the computer, doing some post dinner web surfing and I here a weird, "driiip" noise. I look over at Will, standing in the living room at the coffee table with his water bottle and a small tupperware container. He is grinning in the most fiendish way possible and I begin to get an idea what is happening. Before taking action I wait to see if he will repeat whatever he is up to. As I watch him starts shouting, "No! Go!" and pointing to the computer, all while grinning. As he realizes I am not taking my eyes off him he puts his head down on the table and giggles.

I glance away for a half a second and when I look back I see him pouring water from his water bottle into the cup, pick up the cup and DUMP!

I immediately get up and inform him he is going to time out, he goes without resistance. Satisfaction maybe, but no resistance. So there you go. The next 18 years should be super.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Arbitrarily Opinionated | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates